Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the long-anticipated Bullblog Days are upon us!
These joyous few days are filled with activities that do not give pre-frosh any genuine insight into what the Yale experience is really like. But more importantly, it is the two-day celebration of us: the Bullblog.
We will be hosting:
1) A tour of Eli’s Place from 7:30-8:00 am.
2) A Bullblog breakfast at President Salovey’s from 8:00-9:00 am.
3) A tour of The Bullblog site every 30 minutes starting at 10 am. Just log on!
4) A tour of Yale campus and our favorite spots to chill (A&A and Bass are NOT on the list). These are every hour on the hour starting at Ashley’s.
5) A forum on blogging etiquette, 11:00-11:15 am.
6) A forum on Science. 11:15-11:30 am.
7) A forum on Social Studies. 11:30-12:00 am.
8) Pizza party lunch. 12:00-1:00 pm.
All these activities will be very far away from each other and difficult for you to get to, but we hope you enjoy! For a more extensive schedule of Bullblog Days check this site out. And remember to tweet your thoughts on our events @theyalebullblog so we can post snarky comments about it all! See you at “Late Night Activites.”