In case you’re intrigued as to what exactly Waka’s team means by “Much More” but aren’t quite ready to take the next step and actually enter the contest by liking the page on Facebook — a Facebook like is not something to be taken lightly — you’ll be happy to know that, in the spirit of journalism, the intrepid Bullblog did this for you. We learned that the lucky winners of the Grand Prize will receive:
- 2 Tickets to the show
- Waka Flocka Merch Pak (t-shirts, sunglasses)
- Signed tour booklet
- Exclusive Nike gear
Now that we’ve piqued your attention with the details of this fantastic opportunity, we don’t doubt that you’re wondering exactly what this contest entails. We’ve got that info too. Before the deadline of October 1st — if you miss it, know that you’ll have to live with that regret forever —you must execute three out of seven specified tasks:
- Like Waka Flock [sic] on Facebook
- Like this contest page on Facebook
- Follow Waka Flocka Flame on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest. Multiple tweets are ok.
- Join Waka Flocka Flame’s mailing list
- Get one Facebook friend to join this contest. The more friends that join, the more chances you have to win.
- Tweet about Waka Flocka’s Tour Dates
Performing three social media tasks might seem easy enough, but don’t be fooled, this contest is not for the faint of heart — in a somehow simultaneously aggressive and lazy move, the website does specify that “The more tasks you complete, the better your chances of winning.” Waka Flocka fans, get ready to tweet, follow and like your way to that VIP position. Victory can be achieved by imitating the behavior described by Roscoe in Waka’s own masterpiece “No Hands” and “going HAM, shorty, upgrade from bologna.” If those aren’t words to live by, we don’t know what are.