So, like any semi-responsible, 19-year-old semi-adult, I’ve been browsing the listings on New Haven Craigslist, and I’ve found so many great opportunities that I felt compelled by a sense of altruism to share them with you.
- “Know someone with a bad wig?” — The description for this job opportunity begins with the startlingly accurate statement that “Wigs are the hottest new trend.” Okay, I’ll bite. “If you know someone who needs a wig makeover, email us today!” I’m not exactly sure how that qualifies as a job opportunity, but I’m definitely going to apply nonetheless.
- “WANTED HARD WORKER WITH PICKUP TRUCK START TODAY” — You do the math.
- “Women needed for adult flim [sic]” – Seriously though, don’t apply to that one.
- “COOKING SHOW HOST” — To be honest that actually sounds awesome.
- “Lube tech” — I mean… I do know a good amount about lube. Get it?
- “Semi drivers” — The description for this job is somewhat vague—“GREAT MILES” “GREAT PAY” “CALL 224.558.5668.” I’ve taken it to mean that they want drivers who only have their learner’s permits. Like me.