So what are you going to do about it? Cross your fingers? Pray? Show up on time? Ha.
No, you need to get ruthless and you need to do it fast. Try any of the following:
1) Give the professor a blank check. Pay to the order of “The Coolest Professor Ever.”
2) Bug the professor’s office and threaten to expose what he/she really thinks of Edmund Burke.
3) Place an apple on the professor’s desk, except instead of an apple you can put a really expensive gift.
4) Tell the professor that one of your peers has a contagious weight-gaining disease.
5) Dress well and look professional.
6) Make up a really sad lie so the professor feels bad for you.
7) Nice guys finish last, so be mean.
8) Ask the YDN to cover your attempt to get into this seminar. All press is good press.
9) Treat others how you would want to be treated.