TOP 5 Caffeinated midterm study spots
5. Blue State: Invade and force everyone to drink black-and- white mochas in the spirit of Civil War and Reconstruction.
4. Maison Mathis: Re-enact La Rafle while chugging cafés au lait to make up the missed Collaboration and Resistance in Vichy France lectures.
3. Woodland Café: Stick a bamboo rod in your green tea to better prepare yourself for your Vascular Plants midterm.
2. Willoughby’s Coffee and Tea: Catch up on “Sense and Sensibility” for Jane Austen and feel smugly serendipi- tous that you’re in a coffee shop with the same name as the scoundrel you’re reading about.
1. Koffee on Audubon: Draw the Schlieffen Plan with your latté foam for your paper for Europe in an Age of Total War